Posted: April 9, 2022
Position: Bar Manager
Works with: Administrator and all Staff
Reports to: Administrator
Summary of Position: varied in house hours as needed plus events
The Bar Manager will oversee all aspects of the bar service in Heritage Hall, working in conjunction with the Events Manager and Production Manager.
- Coordinate with renters
- Manage the bar facility
- Hire and coordinate proper personnel for all events (with correct certifications) – check time sheets and approve before submitting to the Administrator
- Order all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the Center
- Purchase and maintain inventory of products
- Collaborate with Events Manager & Production Manager regarding beverages for functions
- Other responsibilities may be added as needed
- Actively work with the rest of the staff to brainstorm ideas for events
- Relevant experience as a bar manager
- Certifications needed for the position
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Team Player
Evening and weekend hours required of this position. – varied office hours as needed to prepare for events.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit cover letter, resume, and the names of three business references to INFOatTheFranco@gmail.com. Send your files as PDF, TXT, or DOC. You will receive an automatic response so that you know we have received your application. If your qualifications are a match for this position, we will contact you for more information so please include your phone number and email address. If you are not a match for the requirements of the job, we will let you know by email. If you need to mail your application, send it to Gendron Franco Center, 46 Cedar Street, Lewiston, ME 04240.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy: Gendron Franco Center is an equal opportunity employer. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity and all candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.