Volunteers make up the backbone of the Franco Center
Much like this building was built with many hands and helpers, this organization has been built on the kindness, tireless hours, hard work, and loving labor of many people for over 20 years.
Volunteers serve in all aspects of our operation. Ushering at events, decorating our spaces, aiding in office duties, and grassroots marketing are all ways that people serve our mission.
This coming year, the Franco Center is working toward significant growth in all areas. With this growth comes a need for helpful hands to work in the following areas:
- Event Crew (ushers, will-call ticket window, concession sales, clean-up)
- Mass mailings & lots more
- Dusting and cleaning of our history exhibits
- Giving tours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 10:30am to 1pm
- Helping during tours by school children (we sometimes need to split up large groups of students so a volunteer takes one group and staff take another group)
- Helping with our library which includes genealogy resources
Should you want to assist, please contact the Franco Center at 207-689-2000 or fill out the online VOLUNTEER APPLICATION.
Or, you can download the Volunteer Application form here and mail it to us. Instructions are on the form.